Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sick, Love and Care



This is what my babe did

Suddenly I feel sick, Coughing, Flu, Sore thoart.... Coughing until my lung hurts. luckily got my babe, care of me, give me medicine, sayang me and when i was sleeping there to get some rest. She was sitting beside me to care me... And i found love from her, and i love her so much. Now i cant leave her alone, she is really important to me, even i always fight with her, but i still love her. I do not want our relationship get worse, i wont fight with you anymore. I will give you sweet and more love, I will protect you, take care of you.. Babe i love u.. Babe thanks for your surprise, it is very touching and sweet for me. Even when you fall sick i also cant make that for you, i feel so bad.. You really treat me good. Red tomato you are my power , you are my lucky star.. Ich lieber dich

No comments: