Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy,Sad and Regret

Yeah..i am back already, i will start talk on 9th of June ,actually I had to do a revision for my final test, but I really cannot concentrate to study, something bother around me, my mind always miss about someone that week i always emo and moody and also very difficult to me to pass that few week and i always listen the emo song....

17062008

Emo at that time

So 11th of June some of my classmate called me sing K at 1U new way maybe it was good to me , because no need stay at home think about somethings useless so i just promise them.

11062008(016)

took with RARA

11062008(037)

Malaysia version "F.I.R''

11062008(028)

Hanabochichi

Image079

Took with "balia" Leng

NEWWAY

Happy memory at 1U new way

and also one of my friend he has five ticket for Eason Chan concert at Stadium Merdaka at 14 of June

14062008(004)

this ticket is worth RM 98..^.^

So he just offer 1 ticket for me, also is my 1st time went to concert, and also the ticket was donate to china ‘’SI CHUAN’’, so he made the warm-hearted donation to bring to us has a happy concert. So we went out to KL around 5pm, so we went to time square 1st, and we had not thought the Super GT car was held there, because the competition will held at Sepang circuit, so just do a promote at there.

14062008(007)

Honda NSX


14062008(009)

Subaru Impreza

It was my 1st time saw the Super GT car. After that we went to Mamak restaurant having our dinner, when I have my dinner, suddenly i just thinking one of my classmate house is near at time square and also I had the tips for my final test, so I just from time square ran to KL plaza to take the note, when I back to time square, my body was sweat like a people just finish exercise, and also u know Malaysia is ‘’DAMN SUPER HOT’’

14062008(013)

This is what Malaysia so called "HOT"

After that, we went to Stadium Merdeka to the concert. Eason was a singer who had really enjoy and funny in the concert, his concert i really could not forget, and he sing damn nice and also is the joker. He really is ''GOD OF SINGER''

eason

EasonChanperformance

16th of June was my German test, and i cant believe that i can answer all the question, because i was really bad in the progress test and also do not how to do, this time i can answer all the question was a RECORD to me, hope my German was improve. 18th of June is my last test also is the subject i was revision many times and also nothing go into my brain, so 17th midnight i was try my best to study hope can memorize something to my brain, but also cannot so i just smoke,ate and also took a picture.

18062008(001)

this was a picture i took

So that my brain was empty then i seat for the exam, when i open the test, all the question i really do not know how to do, so i just use common sense to answer all it. After the exam, i was very free and no more to bother already and also can take a 1 month holiday. And i went to 1U with my friend, which is Soey, Rara and Sebastian. Is like celebrate our test finish, actually we only plan to go there watch ''Kungfu Panda", but after watch that movie, we just got mood go sing K, so we just sing. The cashier at there said student price only'' RM10++ per person'' so we just got happy mood to sing, and we already sing almost 4 hours, when we paid is ''RM20 per person'' so we all get cheat, after we paid, all already ''POK KAI''.Just only Sebastian was rich, and the guy damn blur, because he already 1 night no sleep and he just sleep in the K room when we were singing.

Actually we have to back by bus to station LRT, but we do not know what time the bus come and the teksi was too expensive, so Rara she just called her friend fetch us back. since we had to wait her friend come why do not we play at there

18062008(003)

We just played like a guys always do 1 ''Fight"

18062008(016).

18062008(023)

I do not even believe that she may not give a thought to her image to do this kind of matter, she was funny and always happy girl but when she can laugh until do not know where her image is. (her name is called SOEY)

After that at night, some of my hometown friend called us went to The Curve ''Scalet" , because she celebrate her party at there, also is 1st time i went to 'Scalet', and we opened a two bottle liquor that is Black Laber, and i only drink a bit, because got some reason that why i drink a bit. And dance with my friend damn happy, after that OF CAUSE we would not miss to took picture.

1_519867923l

took with the pretty birthday girl

1_532685919l

Bro's again

1_257472611l

this two guy just try to show their ''MUSCLE''

Finally that was my stories for that last week and this week happen and also i like talking so so much, but that week i also have my decision to answer, hope someone can understand me why i make that decision and also if i can pass this semester, next semester i have to study hard because 1st semester i was really lazy, and i will choose one road and continue my journey without turning back for my life, education and relationship.

brain_bye






No comments: