Saturday, July 5, 2008

1st Blog.. About me

It is my 1st blog, 1st of all, i got many funny n cute name, like Hanamichi, Hanachichi, Hana, Balan, Jay or Hanamichi saguraki a/L balanlandabad lada putih hitam, sound like weird, but if it is hard to you , can call me "HAN''
07062008(001)
Hanamichi IS Me (HAN)

when 1st time saw me is like cool n LC, But if u can know more about me i was really funny n sometime would make joke, like a GILA..haha..

06062008(001)

This is what i do the STUPID BUM BUM face...

How was my life going on, maybe is worse or happy life??...

In my life , come out of many problem,such as study,relationship,finance and something, it was worse to me...sometime i really dun no how to handle it...

14062008(001)

Emo n mOOdy (hAnamichi)

26052008

I love MuSIC
But is ok, this is only my 1st blog, if u all reli wan to know how was my life going on this few year... then i will let u all know in my blog...

4
I will Be Back...

No comments: