Saturday, July 5, 2008

Super Boring Semester break

Is time to update my blog, because my friend force me to update my blog, because i was long time did not update, hehe, i feel so sorry to them. Really boring to having this sem break, the break was for getting 1month, before that i thought having this sem break , i can take a rest, waiting my worse result out and go to working, actually i work as the salesman at JVC company to sales the camcorder, but my supervisor he really MFK,KNN and KNS and he was FFK for many times already, he said that got job at somewhere and i do not know where located, i waiting until now also not call me to work. And i spend a lot of money, and i really broke now, always take money from my parents, and i feel like very useless. Anywhere now I almost spend my time at my hometown, it was really boring at there, feel like lifeless, every day also do the same things, such as help my parents business, played snooker, yam cha with my friend. That's why i really cant stand my life be like that. Luckly some of my friend, his gf back from Singapore, so my friend call me accompany him to pudu to pick his gf back , after that we went to time square to watch movie, we watch that funny movie "GET SMART", after we finished the movie, so on the way to car park, suddenly the big crocodile blocked me , and i has bitten to death by the crocodile, arrives at returning to which finally luckily I may rescue. LOLX ..Just kidding, that one only is billboard for the new movie “Rogue", i just took the stupid photo.
Question is "How fast can you swim?" But my answer is "I cant swim that why i get bitten to death by crocodile..*.*"

And I just realize that, get summons no need to pay from Majlis Bandaran Petaling Jaya, and 1 summons cost rm100, but one of my friend he can keep the summons like nothing happen and do not go to pay put inside his car, total for the summons is 20++, he damn fierce.

this is the summons he get.. from "Mr Lao day"

And i am a very bad luck person, you know why?
Because when i play card games or bet the ball also lose a lot of money,so that why nowadays i often do something not good for health(smoke and become alcoholic). One day some of my best friend called me bet ball for the UEFA EURO 2008 Final , is Germany vs Spain, and he said if i bet spain he bet germany,because he think what i bet will get lose. But finally they bet spain and bet the end of the matched was 4-0. But i told them spain would won and 1-0 end of the matched, but they scold me, said i crazy. Finally Spain beat Germany 1-0, and i was happy because I know that my bad luck was gone already, but my friend them were lose a thousand, damn sad.Strike Fernando Torres strike at the 33rd minute proved the winner of the match.

It is the second time Spain win the European Championship, their only other European tittle was won 44 years ago.

And also i promise my mummy that, i will accompany her to saloon , she go there just wash hair, but i go there is cut my hair , i want to change my hairstyle, but do not change what hairstyle better, i scared when i change people will say me like LALA, so i just change my mind to cut another hairstyle.
It is not much different like before, is only change to left sides, dye colour and shorter a little bit. Not like before that hair style, my classmate always said me like big headed monster. :$
Maybe now my head was not like that bigger already. LOLX

Last two day, i went to college to take my worse result and i go with rara by taxi, when reach college , i was like very nervous and worried, because i scared fail the subject and i dun want retake or resit the subject. so we take lift to 4th floor to see our result, but the lift on that day, really fast to reach 4th, some day is like a turtle so slow, anywhere when reach 4th i was like scare and worried, and my mood like outside getting heavy rain darkness to be black, such like thundering. But rara told me the failures are highlighted, and the highlighted no sign my student ID, i was very happy because I pass, suddenly my mood change to like i have hit the first prize. Haha...
And i told rara, suddenly this world i feel that is full of hopeful , no longer is in my mind was darkness.HAHA....After that we wait one of my new friend, he is called david, actually is rara friend, and she introduce for me, so me n rara just waiting him at entrance. Suddenly we met Hellboy and 2 swat, so we just took a picture with them. Haha..

with hellboy and 2 swat...

After that, when david took his result we went to 1u having our lunch, we really decided the place to eat, suddenly we choose pizza hut, and mr ACE also join us, because he told me that accomapny him to see the watch , he buy for his lover. haha
. When rara know mr ACE is come to join us, she was really happy, i dunno why, maybe someone fall in love someone, haha but also none of my business. After finished lunch we just walk around at 1u, and ace just realize not suitable buy watch so he decided buy another things. Suddenly we meet ms soeybo dating with her friend, and her friend said my new hairstyle was look nice, and i feel like very pround, because got people admire my hair. HAHA, and i think ms soeybo will get jealous because no people admire .. LOLX. After that we just BALIK RUMAH. Now i feel very boring at PJ home, the whole day stay at home, nothings to do, i really hope faster start college, then can meet all of my classmate.

THE END..



No comments: